IML: Please Welcome New Member, Kim Schnitzer (1973)

IML: Please Welcome New Member, Kim Schnitzer (1973)

New Subscriber(s): Kim Schnitzer
Email Address is: kims59caddy@xxxxxxxxx
Member Location: Notheast Missouri

Car(s) owned: 1973 Lebaron 4dr hardtop (Green with white top, green interior)

Self-Introduction: This is my first purchase of an Imperial. My grandfather was an Imperial fanitic and I suppose it must have rubbed off on me. I found the car sitting behind an old shed and I couldn't tell if I was looking at the front end or the back end. It is kind of funny looking. The car seems to be in fairly good condition. There's very little rust on the cars exterior but the frame seems to have alot of surface rust. The car does run but needs fuel tank and lines cleaned out. I have always been fasinated with old cars and the bigger they are the better. The color of the car was only used by Chrysler in 1973 so that makes it a little unique. I do need to find a servo for it, the one on the car is cracked and draws moisture. If anyone has any information on where I could locate one I would sure appreciate the help. Thanks alot. Kim