From: henry ford <fordsfairlane@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: IML: bushings
Date: Wed, 9 Feb 2005 10:10:02 -0800 (PST)

hello everyone , today we will be lifting the engine and trans out , and sent out for clean up and rebuild, we already removed the hood ,fenders and radiator ,and support from the car along with most wiring and such, ( as soon as I get the pic's devloped I will post them ,) I will explain how I removed the parts later. I did run into a few problems and I will include how I solved them .
my brother had started removing the interior and carpet from the car last week . and we will clean the floor and check for more rust after the motor and trans are out, because I will need everyones help to make sure nothing gets damaged .
any suggestions on a good cleaner for the floor, I want it very clean , most of the floor on the driver's side is in what looks to be good shap. the rusting i found seem to be just on the passenger side. I belive that the passenger rear door had been leeking, and caused the rust ,
Once the body has been removed from the frame , I will start woorking on the frame. ( possibly next monday),
at that time I will be needing all bushings replaced , I have thought about using some poly bushings on the suspension , but I like the softness of ruber , anyway I go would anyone know where I can get all bushings for body and chassis? maybe in a kit form so that I might save a little $$.