Re: IML:Reluctant Release

Hi to fellow Imperialists,

Thought I would tell you folks that our ?93 beauty is up for best offer. There!! I said it - it really hurt, but alas, things happen that can?t be controlled. My wife and I don?t drive any longer, so the car just sits there.

About two years ago at your urging, I gathered info on the ABS lifetime recall demanded by the NTSA. I just haven?t gotten around to making the appointment at my local ?outrageous charge? dealer.

If you know of anyone wishing to take care of this car, I?d like to sell it to someone that will really care. She is white with burgundy interior; has two (2) small nail head sized dings in the right front fender; a missing windshield attachment piece for the inside rearview mirror (thanks to my otherwise adorable grandson); right passenger window won?t roll down; a 1? x 4? primered spot just in front of the rear bumper; and, of course, the ABS is out. She really is a very nice car. Other than these things, she is in very good shape.  New rack and pinion gear, engine great, no problems with tranny; 134,000 miles.

You might contact me in Durango, CO at my E-Mail address ibruckm5589I@xxxxxxx

Thanks to all.

Ivan