Sent: Monday, March 21, 2005 8:57 PM
Subject: IML: 65 radio

Just  crawled into my shedded 65 Crown convert-no easy feat as I've gained weight and the door won't open all the way due to shed supports-Presto! a search tune radio! The button is on the floor, original carpet has grommet for it. The tune bar has a little lever under it that can be moved left or right for "local or distance" in selecting stations. Funny-in all the years I've driven it I never noticed that. But I'm pretty sure it is the original radio.

                                                                               TED