Sent: Monday, March 21, 2005 6:04 PM
To: mailing-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: IML: Flashing Front Turn Signal Light

Hello to All,

Here is a new one on me and I'm stumped. The R Front turn signal flashes on and off on its own. The car is turned off and the light switch is off. Moving the turn signal switch does nothing. The turn signal lights in the R.Front only and not in the RR. Once the car is started the turn signal in the RR will work.  Any ideas.

Kent and Sally Szpak

67 Imperial 4dr ht