IML: '59 Torsion Bar rear seals

Title: Message
Hi All:
   I'm hung up on two pieces of rubber stopping me from getting the '59 front end back together.  When I pulled the torsion bars each side had a crumpled rotted piece of rubber around the bar that looks like it originally fit in a groove on the torsion bar anchor.  Presumably these seals were to keep crud from getting between the torsion bar and anchor.

   All of our sources are coming up empty for this item though I do have one guy who has a set for a full size Chrysler of the same year.  Didn't the Imperial have different torsion bars?  Another fella has sent me a pic of pieces he says should be there but I can't find any hint of them in the service manual or on what I pulled apart.  Is there supposed to be a something inside the rubber piece?

                                 Steve B.