Re: IML: new sin city movie and a 57 or 58 imperial?

Re: IML: new sin city movie and a 57 or 58 imperial?

the caddy is just "eyecandy", but as we are all kidds in a candy store we want it all or we through a fit.

but the sad part is we leave the store even more hungry than before.

Kenyon Wills <imperialist1960@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
good eye. I was waiting to say something till I was
sure, but the trunk in that flash of a commercial has
a flightsweep decklid and the (silvercrest?) roof
treatment)..... too bad the hot convertible shown is a
'59 cad, but I'll take whatever I can get.

-k

Do you Yahoo!?