IML: sin city and imperials

check out this link <http://www.sincitythemovie.com/#
 then click on enter site look for the tab on top marked media

under media you will see trailer 1 and trailer 2, click on trailer 2 , towards the end of the trailer you will see a 56 ford t bird blow up, then a speeding imperial that is really moving fast.

its a very short clip but at least they show bits of the car as to tantalize us with,

 im one who realy dont give a hoot about going out to the movies anymore ( after marrige and 3 kids) but im thinking of going this weekend to see the imperial in action.

Do you Yahoo!?