Re: IML: RoadTrip!

Harvey, you will realize that the more you drive your old car, the more reliable
it gets.  I am a fellow 68 owner, but I am in Austin.  Still, if you have any
touble, don't hesitate to contact me.  I can give you my number privately.

Have a toolbox with you though.  Basic tools, pliers, wrenches, sockets, just in
case.  A few pieces of electrical wiring may not hurt.  May be a spare
disstributor, a couple of cylinder heads, a spare radiator,... OK, I am
kidding.  But the tools are good to have.

D^2, 2x68