Re: IML: '67 Mobile Director on eBay (in Northwestern Alabama)

Re: IML: '67 Mobile Director on eBay (in Northwestern Alabama)

The seat does swivel around to the table and there was also a small table lamp if I recall. I have an ad that touts this feature from an old mag. I can send it to the club for scanning. Are you the person for that, Kenyon?