RE: IML: Gas Prices

I love my '67 Convert, but certainly can't afford to drive it everyday.  The gas mileage simply isn't as economical as I'd like.... but nothing else in my driveway puts as big a smile on my face as the Imperial does.   I'm sure that there are those of you out ther with 1960 Imps that have the similar gas mileage problem.  I love 1960 Imperials.  A 1960 Imp might get 13mpg, and if you drive it 100 miles a week, 52 weeks a year, at... oh.... say.... $2.15 per gallon, then you're spending $860 a year on fuel!  This simply won't do.  I propose a rather appealing option.  I'd love to have a 1960... and I don't even care how many doors it has or which trim level I end up with.  I'll take that Imperial off of your hands, save you all that cash, AND I won't even charge you a dime in exchange for the favor.  No, don't thank me, I'm just looking out for your best interests.  A red one... I'd really like a red one.

On a more serious note, we had a nasty hail storm here in Austin last Friday, and the pristine, original, black top on my '67 was a victim of the storm.  Any suggestions as to where I can find a new top that best matches the original?  My glass rear window was unscathed, so perhaps that can be re-used by a shop when the new top is installed.  Greg