Sent: Saturday, April 09, 2005 8:42 PM
Subject: IML: question @ my 1951 Imperial

I need help? I was thinking of changing the wiring in my 51 to a 12 volt system. But after reading the replys on the web page it seems like to much of a hassle. The car starts fine, the electric windows work fine, I was just going to(please dont kill me) shave the door handles and put in electric poppers. I would like to find out if there is anything I can buy that would allow me to put the poppers in and still keep the 6 volt system. The car only has 18009 mile on it and I would love to fix it up but am only just getting into it now. If anyone has any info please reply.. Thanks