IML: Eileen front end Update

Well I have spent another weekend on Eileen the '59 Imperials front end.
Hopefully one more day will have it done.  I've had my '59 for about
five years now and as long as I have had the car it never has really
gone straight.  It likes to go left then right then repeat and weave
your way merrily down the road.  Anything over about 45 got to be quite
interesting and since I want to take her back to Chattanooga (600 miles)
at the end of May I figured I should fix this problem.

Silly me thought that this was going to be a simple little easy project
that might span two weekends and cost $200.  Wow what a reality check I
have gotten.  I thought I would detail out some of the time and cost for
others out there who are getting ready to head down this road and might
be as misguided as I was.

I have done all the work myself except the machine shop stuff.  I had to
have the bushing pressed out and new ones pressed in as well as have
them remove the old ball joints and install the new ones.  I would
estimate I will have about 40 hours in this project when I am done.
Locating parts          4 Hours
Disassembly             6 Hours
Cleaning and Painting  12 Hours
Reassembly             12 Hours
Still to go             6 Hours

Cost:
Kit from PST              $200
(includes bushings and ball joints and outer tie rod ends)
New KYB Shocks (4)        $150
Sway bar rubbers          $ 95
Machine Shop Charges      $170
Front Wheel bearings      $ 45
Cleaning/Paint supplys    $ 90
Shipping fees             $ 50
Alignment                 $ 80 (estimated.. Not done yet)
Total                     $880

Optional:
Idler Arm Bushing          $ 60 (with machine shop install)
Driver Inner Tie Rod End   $110
Psgr Inner Tie Rod End     $110
Center Link                $280
(all these parts come from Rare Parts through Parts America and you can
order on-line)
Total                      $560