Sent: Sunday, April 10, 2005 7:33 PM
Subject: RE: IML: Whitewall Cleaning Test #2

Micheal....

I don't know if I tild you but "stoddard solvent " or otherwise called mineral spirits works the best...Trust me

From: "Michael and Nancy Blythe" <blythe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: IML: Whitewall Cleaning Test #2
Date: Sun, 10 Apr 2005 16:08:06 -0500

Test #2 - 3M and Soft-Scrub (**1/2) Out of 4

Hosed tire, then applied some Soft-Scrub to a 3M pad. Hosed tire. Results were reasonably good, but the scrubbing seemed a bit more labored than the SOS pad. Soft-scrub did a good job of removing dirt and oxidation. Whitewall looks good.