Re: IML: Eileen front end Update

I am glad that Eileen is back together.

In August 2003 I had the front end of my '62 repaired/rebuilt in a shop over night for $457.00. It handles like brand new. I had purchased all of the parts needed ($512.00) before hand so they were not included in the price.

My father and I went the route ourselves back in 1967 on my mother's '60 Imperial. It was very low miles but the ozone in L.A. ruined the car. It took us 11 weeks and over $600.00 (1967 dollars) in parts and tools to do the job ourselves. NEVER AGAIN.

If you had posted your intentions here, you would have heard all about it at least from me, and probably several others.

Paul