Sent: Wednesday, April 13, 2005 10:20 AM
Subject: Re: IML: June 2005 Automobiles Mag.

I picked my copy up at Barnes & Noble, after some friends called to tell me about the pic being in the Mag. The Mag. features old cars and has some great Pics of them. In the June issue is a big article of the 60-63 Imperials with some good info about them. After I arrive in Tucson Az in August or Sept. I'll place a subscription for home delivery.
Denis
I'm not familiar with Automobiles mag.  I get Automobile, but it is a new car type mag.  Tell me more about the mag and where I might find one.

Congratulations!

Henry