Re: IML: 67 wiper motor

It's been my experience that most parts not in the driveline or brakes are NLA at most parts stores, although there are obviously some exceptions.  The good news is that most of these parts are almost indestructible and you should have an easy time getting one from the salvage vendors on the OIC website.

-Kenyon

PS - send me a photo of yours off-list and I may have one for you.

mike and cindy <mbecker30@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
thanks for the advice on the blinker switch, I believe I am on track now to get it fixed. next question,  is the 67 imp wiper motor the same as other mopars ?(as in other 67c and b bodys, or up to like 72 c bodys) auto parts stores can't seem to find a listing for 67 imperial. thanks, mike Becker

Kenyon Wills