From: imperialman <imperialman@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Sat, 30 Apr 2005 09:04:43 -0500
Subject: IML: 60 build quality

Greetings Imperialists

 I know I am preaching to the chior here, but the build quality and engineering  of my 60 Custom is to me at times almost unreal.
 To be driving at 65 mph on a windy day and have only one small windleak noise from  45 yr old window rubber is amazing!.
 And I think that noise is coming from a piece that ripped and I tried to reglue.
   They really don't build cars like this anymore!

         Clay Smith
         60 Custom
         67 Crown Coupe