Sent: Monday, May 02, 2005 1:38 PM
Subject: IML: 1965 dash

I would like to get into the dash of my '65 to attend to some minor problems (one of which is the alternator guage, which has come loose and fallen about a half inch). However for the life of me I cannot figure out how to pull the dash face place without breaking it. Must I drop the steering column?

Scott S
'65 Crown