From: josephstil@xxxxxxx
Subject: Re: IML: Mopar Seat Covers.............
Date: Fri, 06 May 2005 10:58:14 -0400

...and these are just for seat covers??? Not reupholstery?????

Geez

Joe
Allen, Texas
'61 Crown 4D Southampton

My latest Legendary catalogue shows for black and Metallic Lavender colors $270/pr; red $310/pr and Metallic Fawn and gold the most expensive at $325/pr. Also don't forget the seatback panels at $95, $110, and $115 respectively. Imperially related, just be glad you don't have to do a 57, 64 or 65 Imperial in leather - starts at $505 for the 64 (and it only has the leather inserts. The 57 is $900 (but that's for the split bench).
Don
----- Original Message ----- From: "Curt Brennan" <cabrennan@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, May 05, 2005 5:38 PM