Re: IML: Window motors

I'll see if I can find a number of the place that rebuilt mine.  It was in PA somewhere.  I have a 64 Crown Imperial.  I have had nothing, but window problems.  In my opinion you are better off having the existing ones rebuilt.  I messed around with putting used ones in before and they ended up being just as weak as the ones replaced.

Mark
Crown Imperial, 1964