From: DONALDDICKINSOND@xxxxxx
Date: Mon, 9 May 2005 16:50:15 EDT
Subject: IML: Dirty Oil in my 440

Is there a reliable and safe way I can clean out my 440?  I have been changing my oil every 1000 (or less) miles but I still have dirty oil on my dip stick.  Is this normal, or is there a solution out there?

Don Dickinson
Prospect, KY

1955 Imperial Newport, Canyon Tan and Desert Sand
1967 Imperial Custom Convertible, Ivory and Burgundy