Re: IML: '91 loses all power when I turn the key

Re: IML: '91 loses all power when I turn the key

Curt --

You get a gold pentastar for the day!  I did clean the terminals at the
starter when I installed it.  Well, the other end of the starter wires is
the battery terminals.  I gave them a few swipes with sandpaper, and the
posts as well, buttoned it down tight and she started right up!

Thanks,

David

                      Curt Brennan
                      <cabrennan@xxxxxxxxxxx>         To:       <mailing-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
                      Sent by:                        cc:
                      ialclub.com

                      05/09/2005 08:26 PM
                      Please respond to
                      mailing-list

Thoroughly clean all connections and try again.