Re: IML: 1960 Imperial. It really began a four year model run.

Re: IML: 1960 Imperial. It really began a four year model run.

I for one , don't look at any imperial as ugly, but I'm sure back when one was new and different than the previous body style that it may have looked ugly to some folks, but over time the look of many vehicles sort of just grows on you until you actually start to like the way it looks and then its not ugly no more.

like when I was a kid and I didn't like to eat my greens, I couldn't stand them, but now I love them. seems kind of funny when you think about it that way, but like as we get older somethings begin to look or taste better ,

the fact that Chrysler had made so many changes to the imperials  throughout the years is what makes them all so very special to me.

in my opinion , Chrysler may not have known this at the time but they were building rolling works of art, and I think that with each and every year that the imperials were built. that a person can chose what look he or she happens to like and still be unique/different than everyone else>(fords&Chevy's).

I don't bother asking why my 59 crown is so different, I am only happy that its so different than all others, because I'm not trying to "keep up with the Joneses " as some do.

think about it this way.  that even if you don't like a certain year of imperial . ask yourself this one question.  if you had a choice to buy new ( not used or restored) a 1961 imperial for $40,k or a 2006 ford which would you buy?

p.s.  to all who attend the Chattanooga meet. I'm sorry to say I may have to pass on it this year. just so happens that on that date (typical husband OF 10 YEARS) IS MY ANNIVERSARY and my wife has made other plans for me.
how is it that a woman can remember everyones phone numbers , birthdays, and every single anniversary date. but I cant remember what I had for supper last night, can anyone answer that for me?,

but I'm thinking ( if I don't chicken out first ) if I can get her to let me go fishing for a few hours . I might be able to slip on down there to take a look around, and get back before dark.  I estimated its about a 3 and a half hour drive one way. any thoughts?

Discover Yahoo!