Re: IML: Frozen Nuts

If Rolland's chisel idea does not work, there is a
tool that is a "nut breaker" or some such.  I think
that it's called something similar to that but
different - what with a 99% male target market, but it
fits over the offending frozen nut and has a threaded
hole in it that you screw a pointed bolt or something
like a chisel point through that uses vice-like action
to sever one face of the nut, which can then be pried
or unscrewed off.

Seems to me that this is a more progressive and less
violent way to go than striking with a chisel if
you're focused on preserving the threads underneath,
but since I have not used either method, I can't say
for certain which is better.

Any excuse to get another tool is at least worth
pondering at my place.

-Kenyon