Re: IML: Frozen Nuts

Excellent!  Good ole Kenyon was close with "nut breaker" and his suggestion drove me to the JC Whitney catalogue  That tool, according to JC Whitney, is called a Nut Splitter.

Hmmmm, I wonder if the local 16 year-old parts puke at Autozone would take a swipe at me if I went up to the counter and asked, "So, dude, do you have a nut splitter?"

LOL

--
Joe
Allen, Texas