IML: Mechanic says it's a 440 hemi, huh?

IML: Mechanic says it's a 440 hemi, huh?

Sounds like there's some money to be made off of your
mechanic's assertions.

Ask him how certain he is and if he's willing to put
his money where his mouth is.  Start at $100 and work
down from there is my advice.  Play real dumb - don't
let on that you've just asked 500 of your fellow
Imperial owners about this.

If he bites, I'm sure that we can find some reference
material to help you out in settling the difference of
opinion.

I have some 440 heads off an engine and would be
pleased to take photos for his edifiaction.

> In an email dated 27/5/2005 6:09:14 pm GMT Daylight
> time, AGDJ@xxxxxxx writes:
>
> >Well, my mechanic swears it is a hemi....440 is
> what it says on it

Kenyon Wills