Re: IML: IML-Webmonsters: 1960 4dr ht for sale

Re: IML: IML-Webmonsters: 1960 4dr ht for sale

I don't normally forward messages that come into the
website, but this one seems promising.  I replied and
told him that we have classifieds and that ebay is a
good way to get wide exposure quickly.

I have access to seats if you need them, but they are
on the left coast.

If you contact him before he gets to advertising, you
might get yourself a nice 196o on the cheap.

I DO NOT KNOW THIS PERSON, PLEASE DO NOT REPLY TO THIS
MESSAGE - HE IS NOT A MEMBER OF THE IML.

--- rob borma <plyjordan1930@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> I have a 1960 crown 4dr ht that I need to sell soon.
> The car was from TX and was brought to IL in
> sometime around 1993 and just sat I bought it but
> now I need to sell it for I need the room for my
> other cars. the car has 42.078 miles and is in good
> shape with no rust out has original color paint
> still on the car only missing the seats from the car
> every thing still there. I am looking to get $1,700
> for the car I have a clean IL title for this one.
> the car is in Elizabeth, IL I could have it nearer
> Chicago, IL for a small fee. I can be reached at
> plyjordan1930@xxxxxxxxx or at 815-858-9830 or
> 563-542-4836 days only. If you could let the club
> know about this for me that would be grate. I also
> know where there is a 1960 4dr sedan custom for sale
> in the area could get this one cheep.Is also in real
> good shape. I had a 1973 4dr ht years ago and wish I
> still had that one just loved that car still do not
> know why I sold it off. Thanks Robert Borman

> protection around
> http://mail.yahoo.com

Kenyon Wills