IML: Carlisle

Hi All.
I will be coming to Carlisle this year again and will be glad to help pay for the tent.
I am also selling the 68 Imperial convertible this year so it may be the last year that I bring it to Carlisle.
If any one on the list in interested in the car I am asking $50.000 for this Imperial this is the factory built show car for 1968.
It has been decoded by Galen Govier it was built on the first day of production and is number 766 on the line for the total production of Imperials for 68.
I hate to sell this car but I have to let it go.
Thank you and can<t wait till the show it is the best show that I have been to.
Bob Hanekamp