Re: IML: 1959 imperial sending unit

Within the last month on ebay there have been several new gas tanks, they are selling as "Buy It Now" items, in several different years.  They are selling from 250 to 275 dollars.  I bought a sending unit from the guy, and he delivered promptly, and it was in the original box with original stock numbers on it.....so he must have a stack of parts.  Good luck.(Oh mine was for my 67.... but he has others!
Allen