IML: Engine Compresson

My 1960 Engine and Transmission are at present being stripped down for a rebuild. The engine will have new pistons and rings .040, Conrod bearings .010, Main bearings .010 and Cam bearings Std and of course all the other usual  parts for a rebuild. The engine compression ration for the 1960 was 10.1. My question now is when the rebuild is complete, what will be the new compression ratio and how much will the power output be affected?

Any advice or suggestions related to the engine and transmission rebuild would be appreciated while they are in pieces. I have a few sources for the parts in mind but would also appreciate any recommendations.

Stay safe

Larry Blomberg
1960 LeBaron Sedan
http://www.imperialclub.com/Yr/1960/Blomberg/Page01.htm