Re: IML: '66 'vert on Ebay

I'm trying to get the guy who is selling a '66 convertible on Ebay to give me some contact information so I can go see the car.  (Item No. 4553073728.)  He's got zero feedback and limited pics, but the car is about 50 miles from my house and ... my wife likes it!  I can work around the seller's shortcomings (should he have any) if I can see the car in person.  Can anybody give me some stats on what size engine I could expect in a '66, or any other things I should look for in particular if I have a chance to see this car tomorrow or in the coming days?  I also think this car was for sale last month.  Did anyone else speak to this guy or have any exchanges with him about this car?  Thanks.

Patrick in Louisiana
'58 Southampton