Sent: Tuesday, May 31, 2005 8:22 AM
Subject: IML: Do you own a 1970?

My car came without the motor that opens the eyes -
the headlight doors.

I have a 72-73 HL motor that has the small mushroom
wheel underneath, and the bolt holes/driveshaft holes
don't line up, so can't use that, despite being a
super cadidate at first glance.

If you have a 70, can you confirm that the correct
motor has a larger diameter, flatter manual wheel on
the bottom that is maybe about the diameter of the
motor housing?  If you had a digital camera and got a
really good shot, I'll be so pleased that I'll will
you one of my garage creepers or a spare tire or
something.

A correct part number might get you something bigger.

Kenyon Wills