Sent: Tuesday, May 31, 2005 6:01 PM
Subject: IML: 1973 Imperial GASTANK

Hello list.
Recently my 73 started "choking down" as if she wasn't getting enough fuel.
Now she stalls and I don't dare take her but a few blocks from home. I
removed her fuel filter and found RUST! in the gas. :(

So, I am going to get it fixed, and am looking for suggestions. I looked
this gastank up on eBay, and wondered if anyone thought it was a good value, or
if they had done business with the vendor.

_http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?viewItem&rd=1&item=7977736503
&category=33556_
(http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?viewItem&rd=1&item=7977736503&category=33556)

Thanks!