IML: 1973 Imperial GASTANK

Hello list.
Recently my 73 started "choking down" as if she wasn't getting enough fuel. Now she stalls and I don't dare take her but a few blocks from home.  I removed her fuel filter and found RUST! in the gas. :(

So, I am going to get it fixed, and am looking for suggestions.  I looked this gastank up on eBay, and wondered if anyone thought it was a good value, or if they had done business with the vendor.

Thanks!

Terry in Tulsa
1973 Triple Black