RE: IML: 1973 Imperial GASTANK

Hi ho!

I would be glad to get some answers myself. I need to replace the gastank on my '72 Imp.

From Joeran Vordal, Norway.

From: Imp75coupe@xxxxxxx
Subject: IML: 1973 Imperial  GASTANK
Date: Tue, 31 May 2005 21:01:08 EDT

Hello list.
Recently my 73 started "choking down" as if she wasn't getting enough fuel.
Now she stalls and I don't dare take her but a few blocks from home.  I
removed her fuel filter and found RUST! in the gas. :(

So, I am going to get it fixed, and am looking for suggestions. I looked
this gastank up on eBay, and wondered if anyone thought it was a good value, or
if they had done business with the vendor.

_http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?viewItem&rd=1&item=7977736503
&category=33556_
(http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?viewItem&rd=1&item=7977736503&category=33556)

Thanks!