IML: 56 Balist Resistor

I have all of the needed parts to do a tune up on my 56 except the ballast resistor which does appear to have shorted out.  Bernbaum is not able to get these currently so I'm looking for suggestions for other sources.  I've tried the local sources including NAPA with no success.

Thanks
Jeff
56 Sedan
Trenton, NJ