Sent: Wednesday, June 01, 2005 1:22 PM
To: mailing-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: IML: Blower motor for 67, was: Tire Expiration Dates

Thanks for your help too!  I know about the blower motor at Napa, but the problem is, the cage fan on my old one was frozen solid to the shaft, No amount of clever ideas would budge it from it's position, it finally broke, so I need both the motor, and the blower fan or cage itself.  "That is my big problem.

Allen