Re: IML: Please Welcome New Member, Alan Jordan (1990)

Re: IML: Please Welcome New Member, Alan Jordan (1990)

hello John   i have had the car about a week now and love it. i can't be-leave who well this car has held up. Chry ether made them very good or the owner kept it up well.  again thanks for the worm welcome

-------------- Original message from "John T. Folden" <nedloftj@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>: --------------

Welcome Alan!

I own a '93 and absolutely love it. It's been a complete joy to own despite being rather mistreated by it's previous owner. I hope you enjoy the list. I've found many friendly people here when I've needed help or had a question.

John