IML: Window Motors

Good to know that Jeff does window switches.  Does anyone rebuild electric window motors for Imperials and Chryslers.  Used working ones are getting harder and harder to find.  Would be great if someone out there had a little business going rebuilding 12v power motors.  Kinda doubt it but thought I'd ask.

Thanks, Henry Hopkins, Richmond, Ca 61/60