Re: IML: amber 60 imp park lenses ?

I purchased a pair of NOS park lenses off ebay some time ago. they're amber and dont have the chrome banding like the regular lenses. they were cheap and I'm not an originality freak anyway, I like my cars to have some persol features that set them apart from the rest.  I've never seen amber lenses on a 60 before, they do look to be ligit original parts. anybody know about these ?  for limos maybe ? seems to me they would be very rare especially NOS.