Subject: RE: IML: Carlisle BBQ Anyone?

I just spoke to Dave Brown.  He will be bringing a
cooler with drinks and some Yinglings, and I will
probably bring a few 6 packs.  If you want to bring....................
                                                                      Hi
Mike. I'm Bob Siliani. We met at Carlisle a few years before. I might be
bringing my Ford Pickup instead of my Imperial. I will arrive on Friday.
Do you want me to bring a charchol grille ??? I guess I could bring my gas
grill as well if you need me to. I will supply several coolers and ice. I
will bring trash bags, paper plates, forks, knives, and spoons. So if we
can get someone to bring condiments, cups, beverages, etc... I apologize
in advance for contacting you directly, but I work very long hours and I
will be away this holiday weekend. Thanks,Bob Siliani.

             P.S. I'll post this also.