Re: Subject: RE: IML: Carlisle BBQ Anyone?

Re: Subject: RE: IML: Carlisle BBQ Anyone?

Bob,
Yeah, I remember meeting.  I think if it came down to
a choice between a pickup and a grill, or an Imperial
and no grill, we could do without the grill.  But, if
your Imperial is mechanically grounded or canot come
for some other reason, then by all means bring the
grill.  Gas is easier (my little hibachi is gas) but
we can use either.

I'll make sure to bring some condiments and cups; lord
knows I have plenty of both.  I'm sure others will
bring, too.

Any word on the possible caravan to Carlisle from the
Balto-Wash area Saturday AM?

I'm OOT (San Diego) all w/e too, and getting back with
precious little time to prepare for Carlisle, but
it'll be fun no matter how much of YE's chrome I get
around to polishing.  ;)

--Mike

--- bob siliani <bsiliani@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> I just spoke to Dave Brown.  He will be bringing a
> cooler with drinks and some Yinglings, and I will
> probably bring a few 6 packs.  If you want to
> bring....................
>
>                  Hi
> Mike. I'm Bob Siliani. We met at Carlisle a few
> years before. I might be
> bringing my Ford Pickup instead of my Imperial. I
> will arrive on Friday.
> Do you want me to bring a charchol grille ??? I
> guess I could bring my gas
> grill as well if you need me to. I will supply
> several coolers and ice. I
> will bring trash bags, paper plates, forks, knives,
> and spoons. So if we
> can get someone to bring condiments, cups,
> beverages, etc... I apologize
> in advance for contacting you directly, but I work
> very long hours and I
> will be away this holiday weekend. Thanks,Bob
> Siliani.
>

>              P.S. I'll post this also.

> Yahoo! Sports

> response will be
> attachments) for the
> Administrators should be sent to
> webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> To UN-SUBSCRIBE, go to
> http://imperialclub.com/unsubscribe.htm

--Mike Pittinaro

"The Surrealist seeks Kittens, runs on Alcohol, and has Three Metal Wheels."