Re: IML: AUTOWEEK/Hemmings/Now '60 vs '62

Re: IML: AUTOWEEK/Hemmings/Now '60 vs '62

Once upon a time, when the 1962 Imperial was introduced, I had wished that my parents would have traded their "dated" 1960 Custom Sedan in on one. Of course, now, I am glad that they didn't. That situation was remedied in 1979, when my 1962 LeBaron Southampton was re-introduced to me in September 1979 by one of our current IML Webmonsters. Thankfully, it now shares a stable with the very care my parents owned and loved all those years ago.

Paul W.