Re: IML: Why We Collect

You are not alone my friend ! when I come across a good deal on an old car I can hardly stop myself, even though I already have enuff projects to last the rest of my life, and I'm only 38 ! its the same with parts for them. I probably have enuff extra parts to build two or three of each of my cars, and I'm constantly surfing ebay and scouring junkyards and the classifieds even though I'm out of room for anymore stuff. gotta go now I have to bid on some parts.