Re: IML: Amber turn signals on 1960? Not the lenses.

Re: IML: Amber turn signals on 1960? Not the lenses.

63 was the first year amber lenses were standard. alex '63 Crown

Kenyon Wills wrote:
I have been through about 10 1960's personally and all
had clear lenses.  The amber ones were later, as it
does not appear on any factory literature as far as I
know.

-Kenyon

--- Henry Hopkins <hhrp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

The bulbs are amber.  The lenses are not amber.  I
don't know if it is correct for 60 Imperials to have
amber front parking lights. When did the amber bulbs
start, if they ever did, and when did amber lenses
start.  I think that was in 62?  I seem to recall my
62 had amber lenses.  I didn't put them on my 61.
Just asking.

Heading to a show in San Luis Obispo for this
Saturday and then further south to LA for the
National WPC Meet.  Hope to see other IMLers there.

Henry Hopkins