IML: 440 engine paint

Anyone have info on the blue paint used for the 440 in 1972? I would like to repaint my heads, timing cover, manifold, etc. and am wondering if there are any high heat paints readily available that are a close match. On teardown I found a piece of the #4 cam bearing missing which I had found in the pan a while ago. I believe this is causing some of my oil pressure problems as with new mains and rods and new pump with black oil pressure spring I get around 50-55 psi at highway speeds but still drop to about 10-15 psi at idle.Also found one of the head frost plugs to be leaking which explained another small problem. I got the drivers side exhaust manfold off by removing left and right engine mount bolts, jacking the engine a few inches and then rocking it slightly to the right which gave me the clearance to slide the manifold off of the rear studs. Getting close to reassembly.

Robin Giesbrecht
1972 Imperial