Re: IML: Need help finding imperial junkyard in SC.. Imperial Motors..

Re: IML: Need help finding imperial junkyard in SC.. Imperial Motors..

Hi,
  That is correct,   He wrote the web team a while
back that he had sold off everything and to remove his
ad from our vendors list.
It was sad to me because I had bought a fair bit of
parts from him before I knew I had Bob Hoffmeister
just a few miles down the road from me.
I did not hear what happened to his cars or of anyone
buting them, so I am guessing the crusher. :-(
Jeff Ingraham
Web Volunteer

Here was his message FYI...

>From:   ellers1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
>Subject: IML-Webmonsters: Re:Imperial Motors Member
Review
>Date: February 25, 2005 5:14:39 PM CST
>To:   webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

>Just wanted to let you know that we have closed our
junkyard - >Imperial Motors, and no longer have any
Chrysler products to sell. >Could you remove our
information from your resource section?

--- jsadowski <jsadowski@xxxxxxx> wrote:
> I think you are referring to Dave Eller at Imperial
> Motors. I heard not too
> long ago that he has sold off all of his cars &
retired.
> John

SC..