Re: IML: 56 Imperial question

Anne,
You are talking about the LA parade phaeton, which is actually a 1952 that was updated by the factory in 1955. http://www.imperialclub.com/Rare/Phaetons/1950s/article.htm  It is an open car, but can't be considered a convertible since it doesn't have a top at all. It is one of three, originally residing in New York City, Chicago and Los Angeles. I believe the Chicago car made it's way to a museum in Las Vegas.

Roy
67 Crown FDHT