Re: IML: '55 and '56 Imperial Convertibles

Re: IML: '55 and '56 Imperial Convertibles

This is one of the three Chrysler Phaeton Parade cars. They are older than '56, but were updated with '56 sheet metal. There was one in Los Angeles, one in Detroit, and one in New York. I believe all three cars are still in existence. There also was a '55  K.T.Keller Convertible that was made special for him by Chrysler Corp. It has recently been restored. I think that there are pictures of all four of these cars on the OIC Web Site.

Paul W.